Flat razor wire
The flat razor wire is a roll of concertina made of steel and stapling so that the coiled coil is circular in shape.
At the time of installation, with its curled and flat, all you have to do is spread it on the ground, and once extended, place it over the fence.
- Standard height: 500, 700 y 900 mm
- Standard length: 12 m
- Weight: 10,5 – 14 y 15,5 kg
- Visually thinner than the roll of concertina
- Not exceed the limits of fencing
- Prevents cut meshing due to its high resistance
- Its installation does not require any work
- No maintenance